Internal Auditor Training Course: ISMS 27001
- ISMS Slides including Exercises
- ISMS 27001 standard
- Certificate of course completion
By the end of the course you will be able to understand:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- This two (2) days course has been developed to provide delegates with the knowledge to begin performing internal ISMS audits
- This course is designed for those who need to understand the techniques & tools used in information security system
COURSE CONTENT AND STRUCTURE:
Course starts at 9:00 A.M. and ends approximately at 6:00 P.M. The course includes a series of presentations. Examples, Exercises involving group activities, Brain Storming, Case Studies, Readings and Sharing of Practical Experiences.
Maximum attendance: 20 Delegates.
No specific knowledge or experience is required
All course facilitators are highly qualified and experienced both in training and assessment of Information Security Management Systems. We strongly believe that the experience in Information Security Management Assessment and Training skills is a right combination to deliver a practical training course. They are selected on their ability to make BSCIC courses both practical and enjoyable.
The key content include:
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply for this course please obtain/download our Participant Nomination Form and mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY ONLINE. Please make advance payment* to reserve a seat in our course. For any cancellation please request at least 2 days in advance to the commencement of the course. Transfer of Nomination is acceptable.
* BSCIC reserves right for no refunding the advance fee paid in case the request for cancellation is received late.