Internal Auditor Training Course: BCMS 22301
- BCMS Slides including Exercises
- BCMS 22301 standard
- Certificate of course completion
By the end of the course you will be able to:
Identify and protect business critical functions, building resilience and capability to continue operating during unexpected events.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Delegates who want knowledge to begin performing internal ISMS audits
- Those who need to understand the techniques & tools used in Information Security System
- Business Continuity Managers and Consultants.
- Risk, Information security, IT and Operations Managers and Consultants.
COURSE CONTENT AND STRUCTURE:
Course starts at 9:00 A.M. and ends approximately at 6:00 P.M. The course includes a series of presentations, Examples, Exercises involving group activities, Brain Storming, Case Studies, Readings and Sharing of Practical Experiences.
Maximum attendance: 10 Delegates.
No specific knowledge or experience is required
All course facilitators are highly qualified and experienced both in training and assessment of Business Continuity Management Systems. We strongly believe that the experience in Business Continuity Management Assessment and Training skills is a right combination to deliver a practical training course. They are selected on their ability to make BSCIC courses practical, enjoyable and interactive.
The key content include:
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply for this course please obtain/download our Participant Nomination Form and mail to email@example.com or APPLY ONLINE. Please make advance payment* to reserve a seat in our course. For any cancellation please request at least 2 days in advance to the commencement of the course. Transfer of Nomination is acceptable.
* BSCIC reserves right for no refunding the advance fee paid in case the request for cancellation is received late.