BSCIC Partnered Course in association with an IRCA approved Training Organization-5 Days Food Safety Management Systems Based On ISO 22000
This course is certified by the IRCA (International Register of Certificated Auditors, London) registration governing board and satisfies part of the formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under the IRCA FSMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Registration Scheme.
To gain an in-depth and practical understanding of the ISO 22000 audit requirements, with particular reference to audit management and consistent report writing.
After the training, participants will be able to:
The course is designed to impart detailed understanding of:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
While no formal pre qualification is necessary to attend this course, those delegates with previous exposure to Food Safety Management System will have an added advantage. As the training courses will be in English, competency in written and spoken English is a minimum requirement to understand this course.
Course is best suited for:
- Introduction to ISO 20000 Food Safety management systems and the process approach
- Components of PDCA in ISO 20000
- Scope of ISO 20000
- Normative references and terms & definitions applied to ISO 20000
- Context of the organization (Understanding the organization, Needs & expectations of interested parties, Legal requirements, risk appetite and Scope of FSMS)
- Audit process and planning
- Opening meeting
- Audit technique
- Raising Non-conformities
- Closing Meeting
- Case study and exercises on various FSMS elements and auditing practices for effective
The course is highly participative and will enable delegates to build on existing skills. Emphasis is placed on practical application of assessment knowledge and skills. Realistic case studies allow delegates to apply skills and knowledge to all stages of the assessment process. This course has been designed with input and feedback internationally from a number of trainers, customers and training consultants.
To apply for this course please obtain/download our Participant Nomination Form and mail to email@example.com or APPLY ONLINE. Please make advance payment* to reserve a seat in our course. For any cancellation please request at least 2 days in advance to the commencement of the course. Transfer of Nomination is acceptable.
* BSCIC reserves right for no refunding the advance fee paid in case the request for cancellation is received late.