BSCIC Partnered Course in association with an IRCA approved Training Organization-5 Days Information Technology Service Management Systems Based On ISO 20000-1
This course is certified by the IRCA (International Register of Certificated Auditors, London) registration governing board and satisfies part of the formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under the IRCA ITSMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Registration Scheme.
To gain knowledge & skill for conducting ITSMS audits.
- Explain the purpose of an Information Technology Service Management System including policies, process-based framework with linked activities to enable the effective management and implementation of all information technology services.
- Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO/IEC 20000-1 Part 1 Specification and ISO/IEC 20000-2 Part 2 Code of Practice and ISO/IEC 17799:2005 and ISO/IEC TR 18044:2004.
- Explain the role of an ITSMS Auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an Information Technology Service Management System audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Interpret the requirement of ISO/IEC 20000-1 Part 1 in the context of application to an audit
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an Information Technology Service Management system audit to the ISO/IEC 20000-1 Part 1 Standard in accordance with ISO 19011 Guidelines for Auditors and by interpreting ISO/IEC 20000-1 Part 1.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
It is expected that participants have completed University level of education. Participants should
be working professionals and have undergone one day awareness/foundation training on ITSM
The course focuses on teaching & developing ITSMS audit skills and should not be looked as basis for learning ITSMS.
This training course is meant for those who wish to become ITSMS Auditor. These may be
IT Service Professionals
ITSMS Process Owners
ITSMS Consultants/ Auditors
- ITSMS concepts & benefits
- ISO 20000-1 Requirements
- Correlation with other relevant standards • ITSMS Processes
- Audit management standard • Audit fundamentals
- Audit planning • Audit execution
- Audit reporting • Audit follow-up
- ITSMS certification process • IRCA empanelment & code of conduct
The course is highly participative and will enable delegates to build on existing skills. Emphasis is placed on practical application of assessment knowledge and skills. Realistic case studies allow delegates to apply skills and knowledge to all stages of the assessment process. This course has been designed with input and feedback internationally from a number of trainers, customers and training consultants.
To apply for this course please obtain/download our Participant Nomination Form and mail to email@example.com or APPLY ONLINE. Please make advance payment* to reserve a seat in our course. For any cancellation please request at least 2 days in advance to the commencement of the course. Transfer of Nomination is acceptable.
* BSCIC reserves right for no refunding the advance fee paid in case the request for cancellation is received late.