Advanced Implementation Course on OHSAS 18001
- OHSAS Slides including Exercises
- Case Studies
- OHSAS 18001 Standard
- Sample Occupational Health & Safety Management System Manual
- Certificate of Advance Implementation Course for OHSAS 18001 (We will conduct a test at the end of training and all successful candidate will be issued this certificate)
This three-days non-residential course shows delegates how to develop and maintain management systems based on OHSAS 18001. The aims of the course are for delegates to identify the:
All course facilitators are highly qualified and experienced both in training and assessment of OH&S management systems. We strongly believe that the experience in OH&S Management Assessment and Training skills is a right combination to deliver a practical training course. They are selected on their ability to make BSCIC courses both practical and enjoyable.
COURSE CONTENT AND STRUCTURE:
Course starts at 9:00 A.M. and ends approximately at 6:00 P.M. The course includes a series of presentations, Examples, Exercises involving group activities, Brain Storming, Case Studies, Readings and Sharing of Practical Experiences.
Maximum attendance: 10 Delegates.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Health and safety managers
- Internal auditors
- Environmental and quality managers interested in implementing OH& management systems
Participants should have a basic understanding of OHSAS 18001, or occupational health and safety management systems.
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply for this course please obtain/download our Participant Nomination Form and mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY ONLINE. Please make advance payment* to reserve a seat in our course. For any cancellation please request at least 2 days in advance to the commencement of the course. Transfer of Nomination is acceptable.
* BSCIC reserves right for no refunding the advance fee paid in case the request for cancellation is received late.